AUSTIN, Minn. – A guilty plea has been entered in a Mower County case where authorities say a woman was abducted and assaulted.
Ryan Arthur Sanvick, 45 of Sargeant, entered a guilty plea Tuesday to one count of 1st degree criminal sexual conduct. He was arrested in December 2017 and charged with four counts of criminal sexual conduct, two counts of kidnapping, two counts of 2nd degree assault, and one count of domestic assault by strangulation.
He was accused of holding a woman prisoner on December 11, 2017, beating her, raping her, and threatening to cut out her eyes and kill her.
Sanvick’s trial was scheduled to begin on Wednesday. His sentencing is now set for October 11.
For previous coverage of this story, click here.
- Guilty plea in Mower County kidnap/rape case
- Two guilty pleas in Mower County drug case
- Guilty plea in Austin rape case
- Guilty plea in Freeborn County kidnapping
- Not guilty plea in Hardin County kidnapping
- Not guilty pleas after Mower County drug bust
- Not guilty plea for kidnapping and assault
- Accused kidnapper pleads guilty in Mower County
- Mower County man pleads not guilty to kidnapping and sexual assault
- Mower County fugitive sentenced