ALBERT LEA, Minn. – A 19-year-old is pleading guilty to 3rd degree criminal sexual conduct.
Preston Allen Adams of Walters was accused in September 2017 of sexually assaulting a girl under the age of 15. The assault happened in May 2017 but authorities say the girl did not report it to anyone until August.
Adams is now set to be sentenced on April 12 in Freeborn County District Court.
- Guilty plea in Freeborn County sex assault
- Plea deal in Freeborn County sex abuse
- Guilty plea in Freeborn County kidnapping
- Northwood man pleads not guilty to Freeborn County assault
- Guilty plea in Wright County sex abuse
- Sex abuse sentence in Freeborn County
- Owatonna man pleads guilty in Freeborn County
- Freeborn County man pleads guilty to burglary
- Plea deal in Mason City sex assault
- Not guilty plea in Rochester bleach assault