NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A Minnesota man has been charged in connection with a Worth County crash.
Jonathan David Anderson, 21 of Emmons, MN, is accused of 2nd degree criminal mischief, serious injury by vehicle, operating a motor vehicle without the owner’s consent, and operating while intoxicated. Law enforcement says Anderson stole a truck on June 17 and crashed it around 4:15 am along 475th Street, going into the north ditch between Cardinal and Dogwood avenues and hitting a field driveway.
According to court documents, both Anderson and a male passenger were injured in the crash. Two witnesses also stated Anderson was obviously intoxicated on June 17. One witness said Anderson had been drinking beer during the previous day and most of the night.
Anderson was taken to Mayo Clinic Health System in Albert Lea for treatment. He was officially arrested on August 1 and is free on $7,500 cash bond.
- Freeborn County man arrested for Worth County crash
- Motorcycle crash in Freeborn County
- Crash on I-90 in Freeborn County
- Truck/semi crash in Freeborn County
- One-vehicle crash in Freeborn County
- Worth County crash Monday morning
- Motorcycle accident in Freeborn County
- Freeborn County Relay for Life
- Freeborn County man pleads guilty to burglary
- Owatonna man pleads guilty in Freeborn County