ALBERT LEA, Minn. - More than 200 people took part in Saturday's Freeborn County Relay for Life.
KIMT News 3's very own Tyler Utzka emceed the opening ceremony. In total 15 teams took part in the walk to raise money for cancer. There was also a silent auction and live entertainment for participants.
- Freeborn County Relay for Life
- Waldorf gives to Relay for Life
- 2018 Relay for Life in Clear Lake
- Motorcycle accident in Freeborn County
- Motorcycle crash in Freeborn County
- Drake Relays coverage - Friday
- NIACC relay breaking records
- Freeborn County joins national child protection program
- One-vehicle accident in Freeborn County
- Pickup truck rollover in Freeborn County