WASECA COUNTY, Minn. – Four people are hurt after a one-vehicle rollover Wednesday afternoon.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it happened round 2:43 pm on Highway 30, west of Highway 83 in Vivian Township. Dean Allen Thordor, 44 of Hayward, was driving east when the State Patrol says he swerved, lost controlled and rolled.
Thordor and three passengers all suffered non-life threatening injuries. Dean Thordor and a one-year-old child from Hayward were taken to Mayo Clinic Health System in Albert Lea, a seven-year-old boy from Hayward was transported to St. Mary’s Hospital in Rochester, and Victor Salinas, 36 of Austin, was taken to Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato.
The State Patrol says all four were wearing their seat belts.
Waseca County Sheriff’s Office, North Memorial and New Richland ambulances, and New Richland Fire all assisted at the scene.
- Four injured in Waseca County rollover
- Waseca printing plant closes
- Butler County rollover injures two people
- Fillmore County driver injured in rollover
- Man pulled from flaming SUV in Waseca County
- Rollover crash north of Chatfield injures one
- 1 injured in rollover accident on Interstate-35
- Mason City man injured in rollover crash in Mower County
- 1 injured after Dodge County rollover Monday morning
- UPDATE: Rollover crash in Worth County injures one