Scroll for more content...
On Thursday, Carlson was more than happy to change those plans.
Carlson and her husband are heading to Super Bowl 52 in Minneapolis after winning KIMT’s Big Game Ticket Giveaway.
“You’re kidding,” Carlson exclaimed when she found out she won the tickets after a phone call from KIMT Sports Director A.J. Ellingson. “Oh, my gosh. My husband is going to die.”
Carlson didn’t have to think twice about who she will be taking to the game. She said her husband has always wanted to attend a Super Bowl.
“That’s on his bucket list of things to do,” Carlson said.
As for her previous plans, she knows that her friends will be fine with a cancellation.
Carlson won the contest that had more than 1,200 entries.
“We can change our plans,” Carlson said. “I think our friends will understand.”
- Forest City woman wins KIMT's Big Game Ticket Giveaway
- Big game, big impact?
- SAW: Forest City's Sam Snyder
- SAW: Forest City's Brea Dillavou
- Forest City takes part in walking audit
- Forest City leaning on experience this season
- Teens arrested for drugs in Forest City
- Many Forest City businesses closing their doors
- Four caught in Forest City drug raid
- Forest City home damaged by fire