ROCHESTER, Minn. – Firefighters dealt with a natural gas leak Wednesday afternoon at the corner of 50th Avenue NW and Middlebrook Drive.
One home has been evacuated as the Rochester Fire Department worked to locate the underground gas line feeding the general area and shut it down.
Firefighters opened all the manhole covers in the area to monitor the gas leak.
There are no reported injuries and fire crews cleared the scene by 3 pm.
- UPDATE: Natural gas leak in Rochester
- Gas leak in NW Rochester
- UPDATE: Natural gas smell reported at Rochester middle school
- Gas leak shuts down Rochester road
- UPDATE: Residents return home after Rochester gas leak
- UPDATE: Evacuation for Northwood gas leak ends
- Gas leak closes Highway 122
- Gas leak in Mason City
- Gas leak shuts down Highway 14 in Rochester
- Local company helping to conserve natural gas