ROCHESTER, Minn. - Quarry Hill Nature Center in Rochester held a family, outdoor fundraising event called Snow Crazy.
Kids got to ice bowl, eat snow candy, and blow ice bubbles.
A kid-crowd favorite? Snow Snakes.
"You throw it up and over and it just slides and buries into the snow," four year old Kirra said.
"I think my favorite was snow snakes...Because I like throwing stuff," nine year old Zech said.
Parents also got in on the fun throwing snow snakes, and warming up with a fire pit and hot chocolate.
"Anytime you get to be outside in Minnesota and be with your family, it's a lot of good times," Tryg Jensen, Kirra's father, said.
He was impressed by all the activities.
"The activities they have here today are a great mix of things that they can figure out by themselves, things you can teach them...it's a fun mix," he said.
The event costs $5 and all proceeds go back into the Quarry Hill Nature Center.
- Families get 'snow crazy'
- Quincy Jones blasts 'crazy' Trump
- How the NRA went crazy
- 'Crazy talk' vs. 'Smart': Lawmakers split over Trump's earmark proposal
- The GOP appears to be going a little crazy
- Stelter: Trump's tweet on CNN is crazy talk
- 'Scandal' fights its last battle in fittingly crazy series finale
- Walmart and Target are spending like crazy to stop Amazon
- The end of 2017 is upon us: Here's how not to go crazy
- 'Bomb cyclone' isn't the only crazy weather term you'll hear this winter