Scroll for more content...
They've had at least four emergency calls to respond to and the same goes for last week. Then there's those like Robert Snook, who are feeling the cold indoors. He was without heat for a day and half yesterday with the temperature in his home falling to 55 degrees.
“It’s gone out before but I was able to catch it right away. This time I had to deal with it until I could get someone here,” Snook said.
Those at Johnson Heating and Air Conditioning say you should check your filters and make sure you're keeping up with the maintenance of your furnace.
- Emergency furnace calls kicking in
- Community emergency response team training
- Mayo Clinic Emergency Staff Plan
- Watch for railroad emergency signs
- North Iowa firefighter accused of drunk driving while on emergency call
- Holiday Tour of Lights kicks off
- Winter Olympics kick off with curling
- Rochester Mayor kick off EarthFest 2018
- Olm. Co. Sheriff Torgerson kicks off campaign
- Big donation to Mayo emergency department