DECORAH, Iowa – A Calmar man is facing several drug charges after a weekend search.
The Winneshiek County Sheriff’s Office says it executed a search warrant at 106 ½ North Maryville Street in Calmar on Saturday. 21-year-old Cody Johnson was arrested and charged with possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana-2nd offense, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
The Sheriff’s Office says an investigation is continuing and more charges are pending. The Iowa State Patrol and the Decorah Police Department assisted with this case.
- Drug arrest in NE Iowa
- NE Iowa trail approved over opposition
- Man pleads not guilty in NE Iowa livestock neglect
- Austin man pleads guilty in NE Iowa burglary
- Wanted subject in 'brutal' NE Iowa attack taken into custody
- Court dates set for South Carolina couple arrested in NE Iowa
- New: 1 arrested, 1 wanted in NE Iowa attack that left man with life-threatening injuries
- Three arrested after northeast Iowa drug search
- NE Iowans crash in SE Minnesota
- CO blamed in NE Minnesota death