Scroll for more content...
On Monday Dr. Andy McGuire made a stop to Mason City Brewing. She spoke to a nearly full house of people about several different topics including healthcare, mental health, substance abuse, water quality, and many more.
She stated that it is hard to get work done when proposals like the tax reform bill would cut around a billion dollars from a $7.1 billion budget.
“The math doesn't add up,” she said. “I believe we don't have a revenue problem we have a priority problem. We are giving it away in tax give aways instead of putting it on the priorities of healthcare and people and education.”
3/19 Jon Neiderbach
3/26 Cathy Glasson
4/9 Nate Boulton
4/16 Ross Wilburn
4/23 John Norris
- Dr. Andy McGuire discusses healthcare and budget isses
- Healthcare facility announced for downtown
- Healthcare shortage: 'We're fighting for staff'
- Noon Rotary discuss Russia
- Affordable Housing Discussion
- Internet Safety Discussion
- Honoring Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. on MLK Day
- Community discussion about racial inequality
- Group discusses public workers retirment
- Iowa Ag Secretary discusses tariffs