MEDFORD TOWNSHIP, Minn. – A Dodge County woman has been hurt in a Steele County crash.
The Minnesota State Patrol says the two-vehicle accident happened around 8:55 am Wednesday on northbound Interstate 35, near mile marker 48. A semi driven by 50-year-old Rickey D. Terry of Joliet, Illinois was merging from the shoulder to the right lane and collided with the SUV driven by 34-year-old Julia Ann Forti of Claremont.
Forti suffered what is described as a non-life threatening injury and was taken to Owatonna Hospital for treatment. Terry and an infant passenger in Forti’s vehicle were not hurt. The State Patrol says all three were properly restrained.
The Steele County Sheriff’s Office, Medford Rescue, and Gold Cross Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Dodge County woman hurt in collision with semi
- Semi crashes in Dodge County
- Rochester man hurt in Dodge County crash
- One hurt in Dodge County crash
- 1 hurt in Dodge County car accident
- Chatfield semi driver in I-90 collision
- Authorities say seven hurt in Byron collision
- One hurt in collision north of Austin
- Rollover crash in Dodge County
- Fatal crash in Dodge County