ROCHESTER, Minn. – Two people charged with a violent robbery have entered different pleas.
Police arrested Kaylee Anne Vartanian, 19 of Stewartville, and Mitchell Neil Winslow, 23 of Rochester, on June 15. Officers say the two are responsible for attacking a 20-year-old man after he got into a car, choking him, stealing his cell phone and $300, and then throwing him out of the car.
Vartanian has pleaded not guilty to 1st degree aggravated robbery. Her trial is set to begin on December 10.
Winslow has entered a guilty plea to simple robbery. He is due to be sentenced on September 10.
- Differing pleas in violent Rochester robbery
- Plea entered in Rochester robbery
- Two arrested after violent robbery in Rochester
- Guilty plea in knifepoint robbery in Rochester
- First plea in Rochester armed robbery
- Charles City man sentenced for violent robbery
- Different pleas in different states over high speed chase
- Guilty plea in GameStop robbery
- Different pleas from mail theft suspects
- Guilty plea in Rochester chase