MASON CITY, Iowa – An 18-year-old gets a deferred judgment for robbing a drug store.
Jared Michael Osmon of Mason City has pleaded guilty to 3rd degree robbery. He was arrested after an October 24 incident at the Hy-Vee Drug on 4th Street SW in Mason City. Authorities say an employee tried to prevent Osmon from leaving because he stole something and Osmon punched the employee in the face to try and get away.
Osmon has been given two years of probation and ordered to pay a $625 civil penalty. If he fulfills the terms of his probation, this conviction will be wiped from his record.
- Deferred judgment for Mason City robber
- Deferred judgment for alley thief
- Deferred judgment in Mason City 'road rage' conviction
- Mason City man gets deferred judgment for meth
- Deferred judgment for Cresco tire slasher
- Prowell gets deferred judgment for pot
- Deferred judgment in Mitchell County marijuana arrest
- Worth County teen gets deferred judgment
- Forest City man gets deferred judgment for marijuana
- Knifepoint robber sentenced in Rochester