ROCHESTER, Minn.- The progression of the DMC Project is still going forward. At the meeting Thursday the main focus was building more of a cultural community downtown. Board members of the DMC corporation met to discuss not only updates on current projects but also creating a city for residents to have a work life balance.
One project they discussed was the Chateau Theatre.
Currently the theatre is closed.
The DMC Corp and the city wants to develop a management model and start construction on the interior.
- DMC Board gives update
- Smith resigns from DMC Board
- DMC starts sustainability series
- DMC organizers host sustainability series
- DMC public meeting discusses future of Discovery Walk
- DMC Sustainability Series discusses net zero energy buildings
- DMC approves plan to renovate a historic building
- New faces on DMCC board
- Students present project to school board
- Iowa Board of Regents considers tuition increases