MASON CITY, Iowa – Crews are on scene after a reported gas leak in southwest Mason City.
It happened at 20th St. and S. Taft next to Newman Catholic schools.
No evacuations were needed due to the wind being in the right direction, according to police.
Alliant Energy is on scene.
- Crews on scene after reported gas leak in southwest Mason City
- Gas leak in Mason City
- UPDATE: Service being restored after gas leak in southwest Mason City
- Rollover southwest of Mason City
- 6 houses evacuated due to gas leak in Mason City
- Gas leak closes Highway 122
- Gas leak in NW Rochester
- Small gas leak reported after construction accident in southern MN
- Crews fixing sewer collapse in Mason City
- Gas leak shuts down Rochester road