MASON CITY, Iowa – A man caught with marijuana in a state park has changed his plea.
51-year-old Sidney Bishop II of Clear Lake entered a guilty plea Monday to possession with intent to deliver marijuana. Authorities say Bishop was arrested on November 9 in McIntosh State Park with over 42 grams of the drug.
His sentencing is scheduled for April 2.
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to marijuana crime
- Lake Mills man pleads guilty to marijuana crime
- Clear Lake man pleads not guilty to sexual abuse
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries
- Lake Mills man pleads guilty to growing marijuana
- Man pleads guilty to drunken crimes
- Austin man pleads guilty to meth crime
- Rochester man pleads guilty to separate crimes
- Man arrested in Clear Lake for meth and a stolen gun pleads not guilty
- Man arrested with 100+ pounds of marijuana pleads not guilty