CHARLES CITY, Iowa – No one was hurt in a two-vehicle collision on Christmas Eve.
The Charles City Police Department says it happened around 10:16 am Sunday at the intersection of Hulin and Wisconsin streets. Officers say 35-year-old Jonathan Linde of Charles City took off from a stop sign and into the path of 26-year-old Heather Eastvold of Cedar Rapids.
The two vehicles sustained an estimated $13,000 in damage.
Linde was cited for failure to obey a stop sign.
- Christmas Eve crash in Charles City
- Charles City Survey
- Collision in Charles City
- Charles City man dead after Saturday crash
- One arrested after Charles City crash
- Several fires in Charles City
- Heroin arrest in Charles City
- Charles City names new superintendent
- Heyer's dominance at Charles City
- Charles City semi driver involved in Cedar Falls crash