Scroll for more content...
All You Need:
• 1 pound beef (flank, skirt, chuck), chopped into 1-by-1/2-inch slices
• 3 tablespoons peanut oil
• 1/4 cup soy sauce
• 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
• 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 teaspoon sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
• 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
• 1 cup shredded carrots
• ½ red pepper
• 2 cups sugar snap peas
All You Do:
1. Add the soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic, sugar, five-spice powder, and red pepper flakes into a bowl and whisk until combined, set aside.
2. Set your sauté pan to high heat for and add your tablespoon of oil, let heat for about 30 seconds, add your beef and cook for about 3-4 minutes, stirring often.
3. Add your carrots, snap peas, and red pepper continuing to cook on a high heat, adding your last 2 tablespoons of oil and sauté for another 3-4 minutes or until vegetables start to get some color.
4. Pour your marinade into the sauté pan and cook for another 2 minutes or until sauce has thickened and coats everything.
5. Serve over rice or noodles, enjoy!