ROCHESTER, Minn. – A seven-vehicle crash Tuesday morning resulted in only one injury.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it took place just before 7:30 am in Rochester at the intersection of Highway 52 and Civic Center Drive. All seven vehicles were southbound in the chain reaction, rear end collision.
One driver, Rachel Ann Rathmann, 55 of Zumbrota, suffered non-life threatening injuries and was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital for treatment. The State Patrol says the other six drivers and six passengers were unharmed.
Everyone involved in this crash was wearing their seat belts.
- Chain reaction collision in Rochester
- Multi-vehicle collision in Rochester
- UPDATE: Fourth driver identified in I-35 chain reaction accident
- Car/bus collision in Rochester Monday.
- UPDATE: Around 70 vehicles involved in chain-reaction crash on Interstate-35
- DOJ investigating children's dental chain "Kool Smiles"
- Prison for Mason City chain attack
- Collision in Charles City
- Reaction to pedestrians hit
- Two-vehicle collision in Byron