BYRON, Minn. - On Wednesday people with Byron Public Works tell KIMT the shortage of lifeguards is no longer an issue.
The city of Byron posted on Facebook desperately asking for more lifeguard applications. The post got over 380 shares.
The shortage of lifeguards put the pool opening in jeporady.
Tom Ricke with Byron Public Works says they now have over 10 lifeguard applications and will be able to open the pool as planned.
The community pool is scheduled to open June 9th.
- Byron community pool will open as scheduled
- Location Prospects for a New Byron Pool
- The LeRoy Community Pool is open... for now
- Guilty plea in Byron standoff
- Two-vehicle collision in Byron
- Two-vehicle collision near Byron
- UPDATE: Auto accident in Byron
- Rochester business expands to Byron
- Childcare center in Byron expands
- Three vehicle crash west of Byron