GOODHUE COUNTY, Minn. – An Olmsted County driver is hurt after a two-vehicle collision.
It took place around 11:28 am Wednesday in Goodhue County. The State Patrol says 84-year-old Mary Ann Tweite of Byron and 49-year-old James Anthony Ketchem of Horicon, Wisconsin crashed at the intersection of Highway 57 and Highway 52.
Tweite and a passenger in Ketchem’s vehicle, 19-year-old Jordan Rebekah Ketchem of Horicon, Wisconsin, suffered what are described as non-life threatening injuries. Tweite was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital while Jordan Ketchem was transported to Cannon Falls Hospital.
The State Patrol says everyone involved was wearing their seat belt.
The Goodhue County Sheriff’s Office, Zumbrota police, Wanamingo fire, and Zumbrota ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Byron driver hurt in Goodhue County crash
- Rochester driver crashes in Goodhue County
- Rochester duo in Goodhue County crash
- Authorities say seven hurt in Byron collision
- Byron driver in crash that sends four to the hospital
- West Concord man killed in Goodhue County crash
- Fatal car accident in Goodhue County
- Disease outbreak linked to Goodhue County campground
- Three vehicle crash west of Byron
- UPDATE: Four arrested after shots fired in Goodhue County