The Broken Arrow Archery Club continues to grow in Garner. The team consists of roughly 130 athletes, ranging from 4th-12th grade.
They are sending several teams to the state tournament this weekend in Des Moines.
The team is not officially associated with the GHV school district, but their group is made up of mostly GHV students.
Click on the video tab to learn more about this up and coming program in our area.
- Broken Arrows, hitting targets
- Iowa lawmakers targeting telemarketers
- Alford plea in boy's broken arm
- Two vehicles broken into in Northwood
- Minnesota to target distracted driving
- Man whose twin baby girls had broken bones is imprisoned
- Spikes in broken water pipes caused by cold weather
- April 4th, 2018: the date low temperature records were broken (or tied)
- Authorities: Boy, 16, suffers broken bones after attempting to buy weed, buy his phone back
- Eagle Grove student targeted by racial comments speaks out