ROCHESTER, Minn. – A young boy was rescued from an apartment fire Thursday evening.
Rochester firefighters were called to 1701 41st Street NW after someone in the apartment complex reported seeing smoke in the hallway. The smoke was coming from a kitchen grease fire in one of the units.
Firefighters say a young boy who was sleeping in a back room had to be removed from the apartment through an upper window. The boy, who was alone in the apartment, refused medical treatment and officials say a family member came to get him.
This fire is under investigation.
- Boy rescued from Rochester apartment fire
- Kitchen fire in Rochester apartment
- Bridge rescue in Rochester
- Apartment fire in Rochester put out by sprinkler
- Rochester woman treated after apartment complex assault
- Apartment fire in Fillmore County
- Kitchen fire in Rochester
- Shots fired in Rochester
- Boy rescued from eastern Iowa pool
- 3 rescued from flooded apartment complex by Mason City Fire Department