Scroll for more content...
Brian Morgan, 19, was taken into custody for being in possession of stolen property. Authorities said Morgan was not the person seen on surveillance video stealing the Italian racing bike from the Kwik Trip on 3rd. Ave. late Monday night.
The victim allegedly told Morgan that he wanted to set up a test drive for the bike after seeing it posted on the for-sale site. They set up a meeting in the 2000 block of 8 ½ St. SE while officers were located nearby.
Authorities are still trying to determine how Morgan got in possession of the bike. Morgan wouldn’t disclose how he obtained the bike.
- Bike valued at $5K stolen, returned after being posted on Facebook for-sale site
- The value of a stolen iPhone
- Police hold bike helmet sale
- Tools valued at $4,000 taken from southern MN construction site
- Mayo Clinic gives Shared Value Award
- Mason City man facing felony charge after being found with stolen bike with stolen pink backpack
- Facebook post claiming scary shopping situation at Walmart
- US Rep. Steve King's campaign criticized for Facebook post
- Rochester Bike Summit 2018
- Learning bike safety