Scroll for more content...
The manner of death has been ruled a homicide.
Her live-in boyfriend, Chad Dietrick, 45, is being held in the Kossuth County Jail and has been charged with the first-degree murder. He has also been charged with going armed with intent, a Class D felony.
According to the criminal complaint, Dietrick told law enforcement that he stabbed the female victim and was found at his parents’ residence at 517 Smith St. in Lakota.
- Autopsy reveals Lakota woman died of 'sharp force injuries'
- Police documents: Victim in Lakota murder died from stabbing
- Lakota man facing murder charge in Kossuth County
- Trial scheduled for Lakota man accused of murder
- Trump lawyer forced to reveal another client: Sean Hannity
- Fire, EMS, and rescue school keep firefighters' skills sharp
- Autopsy results in for fatal school bus fire
- 'Exceedingly high' drug level found during Prince's autopsy
- Hayfield woman flown to the hospital with life-threatening injuries
- Clear Lake woman dies in Kansas crash