OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – Around $30,000 worth of methamphetamine was found and three people were arrested after an investigation led to a traffic stop Wednesday at Highway 63 and Interstate-90.
Cody Pagenhart, 30, of Rochester, Sean Crowson, 42, of Stewartville, and Tina Crowson, 33, of Stewartville, were arrested around 12:10 Wednesday morning.
They are facing charges for first-degree sales of a controlled substance.
Five pounds of methamphetamine were recovered from the trunk of the vehicle, and a search warrant at the Crowson residence in the 2000 block of Gull Ln. resulted in finding an additional ounce of meth.
- Olmsted Co. authorities: $30K worth of meth found, three facing charges
- Authorities: DNA results in sex abuse charge in Worth County
- Convicted felon facing gun possession charge in Olmsted County
- Authorities: 2 charged after boy was sexually abused, was found to have meth in system
- Man facing drug charges for having meth near child
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth in Worth County
- Authorities: Man found passed out in running car facing litany of charges in Mason City
- Authorities: Dispute about TV leads to felony domestic abuse charge in Worth County
- Authorities ID man killed in Worth County tractor-train collision
- Authorities: Around $10K worth of damage in southern MN burglary