AUSTIN, Minn. – Sexual contact with a sleeping teen is sending a man to jail.
40-year-old Juan Serrano-Ramos of Austin pleaded guilty in October 2017 to one count of 5th degree criminal sexual contact. He was arrested in June 2017 after a 17-year-old female told police she woke up to find Serrano-Ramos touching her between her legs.
As part of a plea deal, a charge of 4th degree criminal sexual conduct was dismissed.
On Friday, Serrano-Ramos was sentenced to 99 days in the Mower County Jail, followed by three years of probation.
- Austin man gets jail time for sexual misconduct
- Jail time for Austin man
- Guilty plea in Austin sexual misconduct
- Austin man jailed for meth and pot
- Misconduct charge dismissed against ex-jail deputy
- Rochester man gets jail time for stalking
- Minnesota priest under investigation for sexual misconduct
- MN priest arrested for sexual misconduct
- Austin man pleads guilty to sexually abusing girl
- Austin man to stand trial for sexual assault