MASON CITY, Iowa – A woman is getting probation for setting a house on fire.
29-year-old Donyale Marie Jones of Mason City pleaded guilty to 2nd degree arson for a fire on September 2, 2017 in the 200 block of 8th Place SE. A witness told Mason City police Jones set a fire in the kitchen and set a mattress on fire in the living room.
Jones has been sentenced to three to four years of supervised probation. She must also spend up to 180 days at a residential correctional facility and get a substance abuse and mental health evaluation within 30 days.
- Arson sentence for Mason City woman
- First sentence in Mason City home theft
- Mason City man sentenced for multiple burglaries
- Mason City teen sentenced for stolen check
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Mason City woman arrested on drug charges
- Multimedia journalist - Mason City
- Director, Mason City
- Mason City man sentenced for storage unit thefts
- Mason City teen to be sentenced for forgery