Charles City, Iowa – According to the Charles City Police Department, an arrest has been made in connection to thefts reported at a cemetery.
Terry Brandt, 43, of Charles City, is facing two counts of fifth-degree theft and one count of possession of stolen property from a cemetery. Other charges are pending as the investigation continues.
On Thursday morning, police asked for the public’s help to identify a man in three pictures.
The reporting party had installed a camera and caught the person taking Christmas lights.
Officers found the subject with the help of social media and the stolen items were found at a residence in the 500 block of Hulin St. Items were also found in the 200 block of Ferguson St., the 100 block of Hulin St. and the 400 block of N. Jackson St.
- Arrest made in connection to cemetery thefts in Floyd County
- Minneapolis man arrested in Floyd County
- Arrest made in Cresco SUV theft
- Floyd County crash turns deadly
- Tractor fire in Floyd County
- Church cemetery falls victim to a series of flower thefts
- Arrest made in connection to string of Clear Lake burglaries
- 2nd arrest made in connection to Sun Tan City robbery
- Floyd County man arrested after pool hall disturbance
- Another arrest for stolen vehicles in Floyd County