BUTTERFIELD, Minn. – Two people were arrested after a drug raid in southern Minnesota Wednesday.
The Minnesota River Valley Drug Task Force executed a search warrant at a house in Butterfield and agents say they recovered about 25 grams of methamphetamine, numerous prescription opioid pills, Fentanyl patches, a substance believed to be LSD, as well as evidence of drug sales.
67-year-old Linda Jean Graves of Butterfield was booked into the Watonwan County Jail for 1st degree sale of controlled substances and 2nd degree possession of controlled substances. A male that agents say was found hiding in the house was also arrested on an active warrant.
The Watonwan County Sheriff’s Office assisted with this raid.
- Arrest in southern Minnesota drug raid
- Chase and drug arrest in southern Minnesota
- Three arrested after drug raid in Austin
- Chase and arrest in southern MInnesota
- Four caught in Forest City drug raid
- Foot of snow projected for southern Minnesota
- Opposition growing to southern Minnesota wind projects
- Southern Minnesota rollover sends three to hospital
- Traffic updates from MnDOT in southern Minnesota
- Sentence issued in southern Minnesota sex assault