MASON CITY, Iowa – Two accused drug dealers have made a deal with the Cerro Gordo County Attorney’s Office.
Wesley William Bostwick, 23 of Mason City, and Riley Joe Morris Brekke, 18 of Clear Lake, were charged with possession of marijuana with intent to deliver. Authorities say they had the drug, scales, baggies, and other drug-related items in the possession in November 2017 in the 700 block of South Georgia Avenue in Mason City.
Bostwick and Brekke have now pleaded guilty to possession of marijuana-first offense, a serious misdemeanor. Bostwick was given two days in jail and one year of supervised probation. Brekke was sentenced to a year of probation and if he fulfills all the conditions, this conviction will be wiped from his record.
- Accused drug dealers plead guilty
- Accused heroin dealer pleads guilty
- Major Rochester drug dealer pleads guilty
- Accused stabber pleads guilty
- Accused car thief pleads guilty
- Accused strangler pleads not guilty
- Federal prison for Rochester drug dealer
- Deadly drug dealer's conviction is upheld
- Austin drug dealer going to prison
- Woman pleads guilty to drug felony