WINDOM TOWNSHIP, Minn. – A teenager is hurt after a car/deer collision in Mower County.
It happened a little after 1 am Sunday on westbound Interstate 90. The Minnesota State Patrol says a 17-year-old male was driving a 2007 Ford Focus when he hit a deer near mile marker 184. The State Patrol says the deer went up over the windshield.
The teen, whose name has not been released, was taken to Mayo Clinic Health System in Austin for treatment. He was wearing his seat belt.
The Mower County Sheriff’s Office and Gold Cross Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Teen injured in Mower County auto accident
- Two injured after accident in Mower County
- Auto accident in Fillmore County
- Two injured in Mower County crash
- Mower County fugitive sentenced
- UPDATE: Auto accident in Byron
- Mower County woman injured in Winona County collision
- 4 vehicles, including Sheriff's vehicle, involved in Mower County accident
- Mason City man injured in rollover crash in Mower County
- Monday morning auto accident in Rochester