CLEAR LAKE, Iowa – Pavement resurfacing will require temporary closures of the I-35 on- and off-ramps just north of Clear Lake, weather permitting.
The Iowa Department of Transportation says the north- and southbound ramps will not be closed at the same time, allowing traffic to go to the next interchange and then back to reach exit 197 to Cerro Gordo County Road B-20. The closures will happen intermittently during the day on Wednesday and Thursday. All ramps will be open in the evening.
The Iowa DOT reminds motorists to drive with caution, obey the posted speed limit and other signs in the work area, and be aware that traffic fines for moving violations are at least double in work zones.
- I-35 ramps to close north of Clear Lake
- I-35 ramps to close north of Mason City
- I-35 ramp closures Thursday in Worth County
- UPDATE: 5 people transported, traffic backed up after I-35 crash north of Clear Lake
- Construction error delaying new exit ramp on I-35 at Ames
- Part of I-35 closed in Minnesota
- Clear Lake 9/11 Ceremony
- SAW: Clear Lake's Gretchen Jones
- Clear Lake officially ice free
- SAW: Clear Lake Boys Golf