Scroll for more content...
Darrian Moorehead, 22, of Nora Springs, was arrested after an incident June 10 in the 22000 block of 290th St.
Moorehead allegedly forced his way into the residence and stayed there, which is a violation of a no-contact order.
When found there, he is accused of taking items, including a television, when he was removed from the residence.
He is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on $5,000 bond.
- Man facing felony burglary charge for incident in rural Cerro Gordo county
- Man facing felony forgery charge in Cerro Gordo County
- Man facing felony sexual abuse charge in Cerro Gordo Co.
- Cerro Gordo Co. man held on felony sex abuse charge
- Drug charges for Cerro Gordo County man
- Man facing litany of charges in Cerro Gordo County
- Animal sanctuary planned in rural Cerro Gordo County
- Semi driver attacked in rural Cerro Gordo County speaks out
- Alleged crime spree in Cerro Gordo County nets man with 6 felony charges
- Man facing 3 felonies in Cerro Gordo Co. after violating NCO twice in 4 days