DES MOINES, Iowa. - Seven Iowa counties are now a disaster proclamation following this weekend's flooding, high winds and overall severe weather.
Governor Reynolds issued the proclamation Monday in Allamakee, Bremer, Chickasaw, Cerro Gordo, Floyd, Howard and Winneshiek counties. The proclamation would allow state resources to be utilized to respond and recover from the severe weather beginning June 7 and continuing.
For more information click here.
- Gov. Reynolds issues a Disaster Proclamation for seven counties
- 'Lunch shaming' bill awaits Gov. Reynolds' signature
- IA Gov. Reynolds signs tax cut bill
- Gov. Kim Reynolds makes North Iowa stop
- Local reaction to Gov. Kim Reynolds approval poll
- Gov. Reynolds relaunches "See Something, Say Something" campaign
- Gov. Kim Reynolds announces run for re-election
- Gov. Reynolds says President Trump 'understands' farmers' needs
- UPDATE: Gov. Reynolds signs 6-week abortion ban into law
- 3 Olmsted County mayors team up to sign a proclamation