MASON CITY, Iowa – A young life lost to cancer will be remembered at a North Iowa school.
Harding Elementary in Mason City has dedicated a bench to the memory of Elliot Burgos, a nine year old boy who died of brain cancer in January. Elliot was a student at Harding when he was diagnosed.
The dedication ceremony took place Friday morning.
- Mason City school remembers a young student lost to cancer
- Mason City school students walkout in solidarity
- 'Cops Against Cancer' unveils new fundraising tool in Mason City
- Mason City High School celebrates special athletes
- Mason City voters approve school levies
- Coaches vs. Cancer match has special meaning at Mason City High School
- Young grillmasters
- Area students participate in Young Authors, Young Artists Conference
- Remembering 9/11