MASON CITY, Iowa – A young life lost to cancer will be remembered at a North Iowa school.
Harding Elementary in Mason City has dedicated a bench to the memory of Elliot Burgos, a nine year old boy who died of brain cancer in January. Elliot was a student at Harding when he was diagnosed.
The dedication ceremony took place Friday morning.
- Mason City school remembers a young student lost to cancer
- Mason City school students walkout in solidarity
- Mason City High School celebrates special athletes
- Mason City voters approve school levies
- Mason City vs. Mason City.... in the Big Dance!
- Area students participate in Young Authors, Young Artists Conference
- SAW: Mason City's Danny Kamm
- House fire in Mason City
- Mason City Fire Chief resigns
- SAW: Mason City's Hannah Faktor