CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A man wanted in three separate counties has been arrested.
The Charles City Police Department says it assisted the Floyd County Sheriff’s Office Wednesday in capturing Tristan Hillhouse, 32 of Charles City. Police say he tried to run away but was caught after a brief chase.
Hillhouse is facing a charge of interference with official acts. There are also outstanding warrants for him in Floyd County for failure to pay child support and in Cerro Gordo County and Bremer County for probation violations.
- Wanted man arrested in Charles City
- Heroin arrest in Charles City
- Delayed drug arrest for Charles City man
- Charles City man arrested for Medicaid fraud
- Charles City wants a certified site
- Charles City Survey
- Collision in Charles City
- One arrested after Charles City crash
- Third arrest in Charles City burglary
- Drug arrest made in Charles City