Scroll for more content...
Jeffrey Krohls, 52, of Plato, Minnesota, has been charged in Mower County after the January accident that left the front of the semi inside the school.
Read more on the accident here.
The semi driven by Krohls was behind a Chevy Malibu driven by 49-year-ikd Tina Corporon, of Austin.
Corporon’s vehicle was braking to make a left turn and was rear-ended by the semi, according to the Minnesota State Patrol.
After the collision, the semi crossed the northbound lane, went through the ditch and struck the Lyle school building.
The impact of the from the semi injured at least one student in the building.
- Man charged after January semi accident that hit Lyle school
- UPDATE: 4 injured when semi crashes into school in Lyle
- Lyle-Pacelli starts state run
- SAW: Brooke Walter of Lyle-Pacelli
- Lyle-Pacelli advances to state semifinals
- Semi accident Wednesday causes major damage
- Semi accident on I-90 in Olmsted County
- Cresco driver cited for January auto accident
- Car hit by semi in Bremer County
- Car hits semi southeast of Rochester