MASON CITY, Iowa – The transportation needs of another North Iowa family have been addressed through the “Wheels for Work” program.
A vehicle has been donated to Brianna Hill, a single mother of three children. Program organizers say this vehicle will allow Hill to take her children to school in Hancock County safely and stop relying on rides to her workplace.
“Wheels for Work” is a joint effort of the United Way of North Central Iowa, Mason City Motor Company, and North Iowa Community Action Organization.
Anyone considering donating a vehicle to the program should contact Brandon Johnson at Mason City Motor Company, 641-424-4033.
- Hancock County family gets 'Wheels for Work'
- North Iowa family benefits from "Wheels for Work"
- Probation for Hancock County woman
- Trial set in fatal Hancock County crash
- UPDATE: Power restored in Hancock, Wright Counties
- Meth sending Hancock County man to prison
- Hancock County man pleads not guilty
- Death ends Hancock County theft case
- Woman sentenced in deadly Hancock County crash
- Hancock County man pleads guilty to kidnapping