RICE COUNTY, Minn. – A Mason City semi driver was involved in an accident early Wednesday morning.
Eugene Casteron, 75, was driving a semi when the Minnesota State Patrol said he fell asleep, ran off the road and struck the metal bridge guard rail before hitting the concrete bridge guard rail.
Casteron suffered non-life threatening injuries and was transported to a health care facility.
The accident, which happened at I-35 northbound at Highway 19, was reported at 2:08 a.m. Wednesday and blocked the left lane of Interstate-35.
- Mason City semi driver involved in Minnesota accident
- Charles City semi driver involved in Cedar Falls crash
- Cresco driver in southeastern Minnesota auto accident
- Semi accident Wednesday causes major damage
- Semi accident on I-90 in Olmsted County
- Drivers being cautioned in Minnesota
- Twin Cities Woman Involved in Hwy 52 Accident
- Chatfield semi driver in I-90 collision
- Two-car accident Tuesday afternoon in Mason City
- Five 20 and younger killed in Mason City auto accident