CERRO GORDO COUTNY, Iowa – Two people are facing felony charges after they were found in possession of several stolen aluminum radiators.
Tracy Burke, 49, is facing charges for second-degree theft and trespassing after he was found with radiators he allegedly took from the North Iowa Collision Center, authorities said.
Tina Caruth, 42, is also facing a second-degree theft charge in connection to the incident.
Both were arrested at North Iowa Collision Center (11201 265th St., Clear Lake) on Monday morning at 1:15.
The value of the stolen property was between $1,000 and $10,000.
Caruth admitted to taking the items from the business, according to court documents.
- Update: 2 arrested for allegedly stealing radiators from Cerro Gordo County business
- Drug charges for Cerro Gordo County man
- First confirmed flu in Cerro Gordo County
- Cerro Gordo County dispatchers receive $16,000 grant
- Car theft sentence in Cerro Gordo County
- Rollover accident in Cerro Gordo County
- Whooping cough confirmed in Cerro Gordo County
- Two-car accident in Cerro Gordo County
- Hospital harasser sentenced in Cerro Gordo County
- Cerro Gordo County Community Foundation announces grants