Scroll for more content...
Andrew Davidson was identified Wednesday morning by the Minnesota State Patrol as the person who was killed after an accident on Highway 52 near Harmony.
Authorities say Davidson’s car was going south when it crossed over the center line and hit a semi head-on on the northbound shoulder.
The driver of the semi, Chad Finseth, 40, of Preston, was not injured.
- Austin man identified as person killed in Tuesday crash
- Austin police identify 17-year-old killed by package bomb
- Man arrested after chase, crash in Austin
- Officials identify man killed in avalanche
- One injured in Austin crash
- SUV crashes into Austin backyard
- UPDATE: Man identified in fatal crash
- Name released of person killed in Olmsted Co. crash
- Army identifies two soldiers killed in Kentucky helicopter crash
- 3 y/o killed in Utah crash identified