CRESCO, Iowa – A Howard County teen is facing eight burglary charges.
A criminal complaint was filed on April 24 accusing Ezekial Larson, 18 of Lime Springs, of six counts of 3rd degree burglary and two counts of attempted 3rd degree burglary. Authorities say that between April 11 and April 13 in 2017, Larson illegally entered EDF Renewable Services, Elma Express, the Elma Locker, Backwoodz Steak House and Lanes, Busti Lumber, and the Chester Community Center and attempted to illegally enter KCD’s Bar and the Tank and Tummy Gas Station.
3rd degree burglary is a class “D” felony in Iowa, punishable by up to five years in prison. Attempted 3rd degree burglary is an aggravated misdemeanor, which carries a maximum two year prison sentence.
Court documents list a total of 14 witnesses in this case.
- Howard County teen charged with multiple burglaries
- Howard Co. Sheriff releases video of attempted burglary
- Mason City man sentenced for multiple burglaries
- Sheriff: Multiple garage, vehicle burglaries reported in Winneshiek County
- More probation for Howard County woman
- Frozen pipe warning in Howard County
- Not guilty plea in Howard County killing
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries
- Charges dropped in store burglary
- UPDATE: More legal trouble for Howard County woman