MASON CITY, Iowa - KIMT was there as Mason City Police arrested a man who has been wanted since December. The arrest of Andrew Lukes happened just before 6:00 p.m. Monday at the intersection of State Street and Delaware Avenue.
Lukes is facing a number of new charges as police found drugs on him during the arrest. Originally wanted for a probation violation, Lukes is now also facing interference with official acts, possession with intent to deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Wanted man under arrest
- UPDATE: Wanted man arrested in Olmsted County
- Wanted man arrested in Charles City
- Man wanted for murder in Florida arrested in northeast Iowa
- Police: Wanted Mason City man arrested after abusing woman
- Wanted man arrested after standoff with police in Rochester
- Man wanted in Olmsted County
- Authorities: Man wanted for hitting man in face with knife arrested in Mason City
- Update: Wanted southern MN man located unresponsive
- Wanted man pleads guilty to drug crime