Scroll for more content...
Jordan Hendrickson, 29, of Mason City, is accused of becoming angry and destroying shelving, roll-up security cabinets and door glass that belonged to Mercy.
The value of the damage is more than $1,000 and less than $10,000. A damage estimate is pending. The incident was reported at 6:30 a.m. Tuesday.
Hendrickson is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on $5,000 bond.
- Man accused of damaging property at Mercy-North Iowa
- Man arrested in "security issue" at Mercy - North Iowa
- 3D Mammogram machine comes to Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa
- Minnesota man accused of damaging Iowa hotel room
- 3 Mercy-North Iowa nurses named to list of 100 Great Iowa nurses
- Overnight fire causes $70,000 in property damage
- Man pleads guilty to stalking and property damage.
- Study says Mercy means over a quarter-billion to North Iowa economy
- Man arrested in connection to Mercy-North Iowa threat said he 'was going to the hospital to shoot'
- North Iowa man accused of molesting girl to stand trial