GARNER, Iowa – A plea deal has been reached in a Hancock County forgery case.
Jacob Aaron Schimmelpfennig, 30 of Scarville, has pleaded guilty to one count of forgery after being charged with four counts of the crime. Authorities say he cashed four checks worth a total of $1,150 at First State Bank between June 4 and October 18, 2017.
Schimmelpfennig pleaded guilty to the June 4 crime.
His sentencing is scheduled for May 29.
- Winnebago County man pleads guilty to forgery
- Fisher pleads not guilty to forgery
- Mason City couple pleads guilty to forgery
- Woman pleads guilty to forgery, not guilty to drugs
- Prison for Winnebago County man
- Guilty plea in Mason City forgery case
- Not guilty plea in Rochester check forgery
- Not guilty pleas in Hancock County check forgeries
- Iowa man pleads guilty in Olmsted County
- Owatonna man pleads guilty in Freeborn County