LA PORTE CITY, Iowa – The FBI is now involved in the search for a missing Black Hawk County teen.
Jake Wilson, 16, was last seen near Wolf Creek in La Porte City on the evening of April 7. The FBI is now asking the public to send in any photos or videos they may have taken in La Porte City on that day to help locate the autistic boy.
You can send in your photos and video by clicking here.
- FBI now involved in search for missing Iowa teen
- Search continues for missing Iowa college student
- Vigil held for missing Iowa teen
- FBI joins hunt for missing University of Iowa student
- Search continues for missing University of Iowa student
- Human remains found in search for missing Iowa boy
- Water search for missing La Porte City teen to resume
- Police: 2 teens involved in home burglary
- Three arrested after northeast Iowa drug search
- Spring Valley teen killed in Iowa crash