OSAGE, Iowa – A woman arrested in connection to a heroin overdose gets probation.
26-year-old Bianca Joanne Watson of Osage was charged with delivery of a controlled substance after police dealt with an overdose in the restroom at Kwik Star in Osage on May 15, 2017. Police said heroin found at the scene was wrapped in a paystub receipt with Watson’s name and workplace on it.
Police said the woman who OD’d in the ladies bathroom recovered.
Watson pleaded guilty to failure to affix a drug tax stamp, a class “D” felony. She’s been given three years of supervised probation.
- Sentence issued in connection to Osage drug overdose
- SAW: Osage GB Seniors
- SAW: Osage's Brenna Jacobs
- Osage students have 'special sendoff'
- Osage answers the call in state quarterfinals
- Hello?!?! Osage, the state tournament is calling
- Sioux Center outlasts Osage in state semifinals
- Not guilty plea in Osage marijuana case
- Minnesota man pleads guilty in Osage assault
- Osage Schools releases virtual tour of project