OSAGE, Iowa – A Floyd County woman arrested in Mitchell County for stolen items from Cerro Gordo and Floyd counties has been sentenced.
28-year-old Danielle Jo Calhoun of Charles City was arrested September 7, 2017 in Pioneer Park. The Mitchell County Sheriff’s Office says it caught Calhoun with a 4-wheeler and a trailer full of power and hand tools that had been reported stolen.
Calhoun pleaded guilty to 4th degree theft, a serious misdemeanor, and must pay a $315 fine.
- Guilty plea in multi-county north Iowa theft case
- Guilty plea in North Iowa crime spree
- Guilty plea in Mason City jewelry theft
- Not guilty plea in wiring theft
- Guilty plea in paintball gun theft
- Not guilty plea in snowmobile theft
- Guilty plea in theft of trade secrets
- Not guilty plea in abduction and theft
- Not guilty plea in lottery ticket theft
- Guilty pleas in Mason City theft